WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: ANTHROPOLOGY CAREERS
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Careers in 21st Century Applied Anthropology: Perspectives from Academics and Practitioners
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 110–130, March 2008
How to Cite
Fiske, S. J. (2008), WORKING FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: ANTHROPOLOGY CAREERS. NAPA Bulletin, 29: 110–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2008.00009.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!