LIVING A DISTRIBUTED LIFE: MULTILOCALITY AND WORKING AT A DISTANCE
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Mobile Work, Mobile Lives: Cultural Accounts of Lived Experiences
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 28–55, September 2008
How to Cite
Jordan, B. (2008), LIVING A DISTRIBUTED LIFE: MULTILOCALITY AND WORKING AT A DISTANCE. NAPA Bulletin, 30: 28–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2008.00018.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!