IDENTITY IN A VIRTUAL WORLD: THE COEVOLUTION OF TECHNOLOGY, WORK, AND LIFECYCLE
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Mobile Work, Mobile Lives: Cultural Accounts of Lived Experiences
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 70–88, September 2008
How to Cite
Gluesing, . J. C. (2008), IDENTITY IN A VIRTUAL WORLD: THE COEVOLUTION OF TECHNOLOGY, WORK, AND LIFECYCLE. NAPA Bulletin, 30: 70–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2008.00020.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!