Juramentos AND Mandas: TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC PRACTICES AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IN MEXICAN COMMUNITIES OF SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Invisible Anthropologists: Engaged Anthropology in Immigrant Communities
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 47–63, May 2009
How to Cite
García, V. and González, L. (2009), Juramentos AND Mandas: TRADITIONAL CATHOLIC PRACTICES AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE IN MEXICAN COMMUNITIES OF SOUTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA. NAPA Bulletin, 31: 47–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2009.01018.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!