DEALING WITH THE GLOBAL FOOD CRISIS IN LOCAL SETTINGS: NONINTENSIVE AGRICULTURE IN LESOTHO, SOUTHERN AFRICA
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: The Global Food Crisis: New Insights into an Age-old Problem
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 23–41, November 2009
How to Cite
Romero-Daza, N., Himmelgreen, D. A., Noble, C. A. and Turkon, D. (2009), DEALING WITH THE GLOBAL FOOD CRISIS IN LOCAL SETTINGS: NONINTENSIVE AGRICULTURE IN LESOTHO, SOUTHERN AFRICA. NAPA Bulletin, 32: 23–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2009.01026.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!