FROM CRISIS TO CUMULATIVE EFFECTS: FOOD SECURITY CHALLENGES IN ALASKA
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: The Global Food Crisis: New Insights into an Age-old Problem
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 152–177, November 2009
How to Cite
Fazzino, D. V. and Loring, P. A. (2009), FROM CRISIS TO CUMULATIVE EFFECTS: FOOD SECURITY CHALLENGES IN ALASKA. NAPA Bulletin, 32: 152–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2009.01033.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!