OPERATIONALIZING OPPORTUNITIES AND CREATING PUBLICS IN SALVADORAN CHURCHES: FINDINGS FROM AN ETHNOGRAPHIC PROCESS EVALUATION
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Intersections of Faith and Development in Local and Global Contexts
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 105–125, May 2010
How to Cite
Huff, J. (2010), OPERATIONALIZING OPPORTUNITIES AND CREATING PUBLICS IN SALVADORAN CHURCHES: FINDINGS FROM AN ETHNOGRAPHIC PROCESS EVALUATION. NAPA Bulletin, 33: 105–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2010.01043.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!