DISPARATE POWER AND DISPARATE RESOURCES: COLLABORATION BETWEEN FAITH-BASED AND ACTIVIST ORGANIZATIONS FOR CENTRAL FLORIDA FARMWORKERS
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Intersections of Faith and Development in Local and Global Contexts
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 126–142, May 2010
How to Cite
Kline, N. (2010), DISPARATE POWER AND DISPARATE RESOURCES: COLLABORATION BETWEEN FAITH-BASED AND ACTIVIST ORGANIZATIONS FOR CENTRAL FLORIDA FARMWORKERS. NAPA Bulletin, 33: 126–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2010.01044.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!