FORCED MIGRATION: COMPLEXITIES IN FOOD AND HEALTH FOR REFUGEES RESETTLED IN THE UNITED STATES
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Anthropological Perspectives on Migration and Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 141–160, November 2010
How to Cite
Patil, C. L., McGown, M., Nahayo, P. D. and Hadley, C. (2010), FORCED MIGRATION: COMPLEXITIES IN FOOD AND HEALTH FOR REFUGEES RESETTLED IN THE UNITED STATES. NAPA Bulletin, 34: 141–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2010.01056.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!