RISK PERCEPTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs) AND HIV AMONG UNDOCUMENTED NICARAGUAN MIGRANT WOMEN IN COSTA RICA
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Special Issue: Anthropological Perspectives on Migration and Health
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 195–212, November 2010
How to Cite
Goldade, K. and Nichter, M. A. (2010), RISK PERCEPTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS (STIs) AND HIV AMONG UNDOCUMENTED NICARAGUAN MIGRANT WOMEN IN COSTA RICA. NAPA Bulletin, 34: 195–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4797.2010.01059.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!