This paper is written in the memory of the 29 miners killed in Montcoal, West Virginia on April 5, 2010, and is dedicated to their families, friends, and fellow miners.
Coal Miners' Slaughter: Corporate Power, Questionable Laws, and Impunity
Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Anthropological Association
North American Dialogue
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 12–22, April 2011
How to Cite
Channell, E. S. (2011), Coal Miners' Slaughter: Corporate Power, Questionable Laws, and Impunity. North American Dialogue, 14: 12–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4819.2011.01037.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!