Douglas H. Constance is an Associate Professor of Sociology at Sam Houston State University, Houston, TX. His research focuses on the impacts of the globalization of the agrifood system on rural communities, and alternative agrifood systems.
The Southern Model of Broiler Production and Its Global Implications
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 30, Issue 1-2, pages 17–31, November 2008
How to Cite
Constance, D. H. (2008), The Southern Model of Broiler Production and Its Global Implications. Culture & Agriculture, 30: 17–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2008.00004.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!