Continuity and Change in Tohono O'odham Food Systems: Implications for Dietary Interventions
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 30, Issue 1-2, pages 38–46, November 2008
How to Cite
Fazzino, D. (2008), Continuity and Change in Tohono O'odham Food Systems: Implications for Dietary Interventions. Culture & Agriculture, 30: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2008.00006.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!