Environmental Anthropology Engaging Permaculture: Moving Theory and Practice Toward Sustainability
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 30, Issue 1-2, pages 47–58, November 2008
How to Cite
Veteto, J. R. and Lockyer, J. (2008), Environmental Anthropology Engaging Permaculture: Moving Theory and Practice Toward Sustainability. Culture & Agriculture, 30: 47–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2008.00007.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!