Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 19–23, June 2009
How to Cite
Mintz, S. (2009), Summary Comments. Culture & Agriculture, 31: 19–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2009.01014.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- 1856 The Works of John Adams, Second President of the United States. Charles F.Adams, ed. Boston: Little Brown and Company.
- 1972 The Columbian Exchange: Biological and Cultural Consequences of 1492. 1st edition. Westport: Greenwood.
- 1996 Centrality of Agriculture: Between Humankind and the Rest of Nature. Montreal: McGill-Queens University Press.
- 1964 Shadow and Act. New York: Random House.
- 1993 The Political Economy of Food: A Global Crisis. New Left Review 197: 29–57.
- 2004 Feeding the Empire: Pathologies of Globalized Agriculture. Socialist Register 2005. In The Empire Reloaded. LeoPanitch and ColinLeys, eds. Pp. 124–143. London: Merlin.
- 2004 Food Wars: The Global Battle for Mouths, Minds, and Markets. London: Earthscan. , and
- 2004 Against the Grain. How Agriculture has Hijacked Civilization. New York: Northpoint Press.
- 1985 Sweetness and Power. The Place of Sugar in Modern History. New York: Viking Penguin.