Sowing the Seeds: Anthropological Contributions to Agrobiodiversity Studies
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 73–87, December 2009
How to Cite
Veteto, J. R. and Skarbø, K. (2009), Sowing the Seeds: Anthropological Contributions to Agrobiodiversity Studies. Culture & Agriculture, 31: 73–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2009.01022.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!