The Agrarian Dispute: The Expropriation of American-Owned Rural Land in Postrevolutionary Mexico by John J. Dwyer
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 101–102, December 2009
How to Cite
Gonzalez, M. (2009), The Agrarian Dispute: The Expropriation of American-Owned Rural Land in Postrevolutionary Mexico by John J. Dwyer. Culture & Agriculture, 31: 101–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2009.01027.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!