Reproducing Chinese Culture in Diaspora: Sustainable Agriculture and Petrified Culture in Northern Thailand by Shu-min Huang
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Culture & Agriculture
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 98–99, December 2010
How to Cite
Hill, A. M. (2010), Reproducing Chinese Culture in Diaspora: Sustainable Agriculture and Petrified Culture in Northern Thailand by Shu-min Huang. Culture & Agriculture, 32: 98–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-486X.2010.01039.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!