Coming to terms through Cinema: The Lives of Others in Germany's Cultural Landscape of Memory
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Journal of the Society for the Anthropology of Europe
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 29–40, Fall/Winter 2010
How to Cite
James, J. (2010), Coming to terms through Cinema: The Lives of Others in Germany's Cultural Landscape of Memory. Journal of the Society for the Anthropology of Europe, 10: 29–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-5823.2010.00016.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!