Brain Wave Biofeedback: Benefits of Integrating Neurofeedback in Counseling
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2012
How to Cite
Myers, J. E. and Young, J. S. (2012), Brain Wave Biofeedback: Benefits of Integrating Neurofeedback in Counseling. Journal of Counseling & Development, 90: 20–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-6676.2012.00003.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 05/02/10; Revised 02/08/11; Accepted 03/20/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!