Racial/Ethnic Identity, Gender-Role Attitudes, and Multicultural Counseling Competence: The Role of Multicultural Counseling Training
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 35–44, January 2012
How to Cite
Chao, R. C.-L. (2012), Racial/Ethnic Identity, Gender-Role Attitudes, and Multicultural Counseling Competence: The Role of Multicultural Counseling Training. Journal of Counseling & Development, 90: 35–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-6676.2012.00006.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 09/08/10; Revised 01/15/11; Accepted 03/02/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!