Mental Health Research in K–12 Schools: Translating a Systems Approach to University–School Partnerships
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 by the American Counseling Association. All rights reserved.
Journal of Counseling & Development
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 81–90, January 2012
How to Cite
Hooper, L. M. and Britnell, H. B. (2012), Mental Health Research in K–12 Schools: Translating a Systems Approach to University–School Partnerships. Journal of Counseling & Development, 90: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-6676.2012.00011.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Received 07/06/10; Revised 11/04/10; Accepted 01/31/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!