Maya Calendar Origins: Monuments, Mythistory, and the Materialization of Time by Prudence M. Rice
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 Southeastern Council on Latin American Studies and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Latin Americanist
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 100–102, October 2008
How to Cite
McGraw, J. J. (2008), Maya Calendar Origins: Monuments, Mythistory, and the Materialization of Time by Prudence M. Rice. The Latin Americanist, 52: 100–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-203X.2008.00027_12.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!