The Allure of Nezahualcoyotl: Pre-Hispanic History, Religion, and Nahua Poetics by Jongsoo Lee
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 Southeastern Council on Latin American Studies and Wiley Periodicals, Inc
The Latin Americanist
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 88–90, October 2008
How to Cite
Willis, B. D. (2008), The Allure of Nezahualcoyotl: Pre-Hispanic History, Religion, and Nahua Poetics by Jongsoo Lee. The Latin Americanist, 52: 88–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-203X.2008.00027_7.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!