*I wish to dedicate this essay to the loving memory of Rafaela (Fita) Nájera de Díaz, my wife's grandmother, who on more than one occasion shared with me her recollections and eye witness accounts of the Revolution and its impact in Mexico City.
Continuity and Change in Mexican Politics: The Legacies of the Mexican Revolution*
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 Southeastern Council on Latin American Studies and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Latin Americanist
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 183–199, December 2010
How to Cite
Morris, S. D. (2010), Continuity and Change in Mexican Politics: The Legacies of the Mexican Revolution. The Latin Americanist, 54: 183–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-203X.2010.01096.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!