Comparison of manual and automated methods for identifying target sounds in audio recordings of Pileated, Pale-billed, and putative Ivory-billed woodpeckers
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
©2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation ©2009 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 42–50, March 2009
How to Cite
Swiston, K. A. and Mennill, D. J. (2009), Comparison of manual and automated methods for identifying target sounds in audio recordings of Pileated, Pale-billed, and putative Ivory-billed woodpeckers. Journal of Field Ornithology, 80: 42–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2009.00204.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Received 15 June 2008; accepted 29 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!