Using soundscape recordings to estimate bird species abundance, richness, and composition
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
©2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation ©2009 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 64–78, March 2009
How to Cite
Celis-Murillo, A., Deppe, J. L. and Allen, M. F. (2009), Using soundscape recordings to estimate bird species abundance, richness, and composition. Journal of Field Ornithology, 80: 64–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2009.00206.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Received 22 August 2008; accepted 3 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!