Humans versus autonomous recording units: a comparison of point-count results
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
©2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation ©2009 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 387–398, December 2009
How to Cite
Hutto, R. L. and Stutzman, R. J. (2009), Humans versus autonomous recording units: a comparison of point-count results. Journal of Field Ornithology, 80: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2009.00245.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 29 April 2009; accepted 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!