A review of acoustic playback techniques for studying avian vocal duets
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
©2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation ©2010 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 115–129, June 2010
How to Cite
Douglas, S. B. and Mennill, D. J. (2010), A review of acoustic playback techniques for studying avian vocal duets. Journal of Field Ornithology, 81: 115–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2010.00268.x
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2010
- Received 22 October 2009; accepted 3 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!