Genetic diversity and population structure of wintering Western Sandpipers from the Sinaloa coast, Mexico
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 85–93, February 2012
How to Cite
Enríquez-Paredes, L. M., Vilanova, C. and Fernández, G. (2012), Genetic diversity and population structure of wintering Western Sandpipers from the Sinaloa coast, Mexico. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 85–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2011.00358.x
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Received 21 June 2011; accepted 27 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!