Current address: Laboratory of Animal Ecology, Faculty of Environmental Studies, Nagasaki University, Bunkyo-machi 1-14, Nagasaki, 852-8521, Japan
Habitat use and movement patterns of Northern Pintails during spring in northern Japan: the importance of agricultural lands
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 141–153, June 2012
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, N. M., Hupp, J. W., Flint, P. L., Pearce, J. M., Shigeta, Y., Shimada, T., Hiraoka, E. N. and Higuchi, H. (2012), Habitat use and movement patterns of Northern Pintails during spring in northern Japan: the importance of agricultural lands. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 141–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00364.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 4 April 2011; accepted 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!