Effectiveness and utility of acoustic recordings for surveying tropical birds
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 166–179, June 2012
How to Cite
Celis-Murillo, A., Deppe, J. L. and Ward, M. P. (2012), Effectiveness and utility of acoustic recordings for surveying tropical birds. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 166–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00366.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 21 September 2011; accepted 20 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!