Scavenging affects persistence of avian carcasses resulting from window collisions in an urban landscape
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 203–211, June 2012
How to Cite
Hager, S. B., Cosentino, B. J. and McKay, K. J. (2012), Scavenging affects persistence of avian carcasses resulting from window collisions in an urban landscape. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00370.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 11 March 2011; accepted 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!