Current address: Cornell Lab of Ornithology, 159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA.
Radio-transmitters do not affect seasonal mass change or annual survival of wintering Bicknell's Thrushes
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 295–301, September 2012
How to Cite
Townsend, J. M., Rimmer, C. C. and McFarland, K. P. (2012), Radio-transmitters do not affect seasonal mass change or annual survival of wintering Bicknell's Thrushes. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00378.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 14 December 2011; accepted 13 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!