Current address: Department of Biology, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3, Canada.
Stable-hydrogen isotope turnover in red blood cells of two migratory thrushes: application to studies of connectivity and carry-over effects
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 306–314, September 2012
How to Cite
McKinnon, E. A., Fraser, K. C., Diamond, A. W., Rimmer, C. C. and Townsend, J. M. (2012), Stable-hydrogen isotope turnover in red blood cells of two migratory thrushes: application to studies of connectivity and carry-over effects. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 306–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00380.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 8 September 2011; accepted 30 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!