Using microphone arrays to examine effects of observers on birds during point count surveys
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
©2012 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2012 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 391–402, December 2012
How to Cite
Campbell, M. and Francis, C. M. (2012), Using microphone arrays to examine effects of observers on birds during point count surveys. Journal of Field Ornithology, 83: 391–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1557-9263.2012.00389.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Received 23 March 2012; accepted 29 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!