PHYLOGENETIC EVIDENCE OF HOST-SPECIFIC CRYPTIC SPECIES IN THE ANTHER SMUT FUNGUS
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 15–26, January 2007
How to Cite
Le Gac, M., Hood, M. E., Fournier, E. and Giraud, T. (2007), PHYLOGENETIC EVIDENCE OF HOST-SPECIFIC CRYPTIC SPECIES IN THE ANTHER SMUT FUNGUS. Evolution, 61: 15–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00002.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received December 13, 2005Accepted September 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!