SPECIALIZATION AND LOCAL ADAPTATION OF A FUNGAL PARASITE ON TWO HOST PLANT SPECIES AS REVEALED BY TWO FITNESS TRAITS
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 27–41, January 2007
How to Cite
Sicard, D., Pennings, P. S., Grandclément, C., Acosta, J., Kaltz, O. and Shykoff, J. A. (2007), SPECIALIZATION AND LOCAL ADAPTATION OF A FUNGAL PARASITE ON TWO HOST PLANT SPECIES AS REVEALED BY TWO FITNESS TRAITS. Evolution, 61: 27–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00003.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received February 7, 2006Accepted October 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!