SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN THE QUANTITATIVE-GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF FLORAL, LEAF, AND ALLOCATION TRAITS IN SILENE LATIFOLIA
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 42–57, January 2007
How to Cite
Steven, J. C., Delph, L. F. and Brodie, E. D. (2007), SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN THE QUANTITATIVE-GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF FLORAL, LEAF, AND ALLOCATION TRAITS IN SILENE LATIFOLIA. Evolution, 61: 42–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00004.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received March 20, 2006Accepted September 22, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!