ADVICE OF THE ROSE: EXPERIMENTAL COEVOLUTION OF A TREMATODE PARASITE AND ITS SNAIL HOST
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 152–159, January 2007
How to Cite
Koskella, B. and Lively, C. M. (2007), ADVICE OF THE ROSE: EXPERIMENTAL COEVOLUTION OF A TREMATODE PARASITE AND ITS SNAIL HOST. Evolution, 61: 152–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00012.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received August 9, 2006Accepted September 26, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!