CONDITION DEPENDENCE, QUANTITATIVE GENETICS, AND THE POTENTIAL SIGNAL CONTENT OF IRIDESCENT ULTRAVIOLET BUTTERFLY COLORATION
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 168–183, January 2007
How to Cite
Kemp, D. J. and Rutowski, R. L. (2007), CONDITION DEPENDENCE, QUANTITATIVE GENETICS, AND THE POTENTIAL SIGNAL CONTENT OF IRIDESCENT ULTRAVIOLET BUTTERFLY COLORATION. Evolution, 61: 168–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00014.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received May 31, 2006Accepted September 19, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!