RAPID EVOLUTION OF CUTICULAR HYDROCARBONS IN A SPECIES RADIATION OF ACOUSTICALLY DIVERSE HAWAIIAN CRICKETS (GRYLLIDAE: TRIGONIDIINAE: LAUPALA)
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 223–231, January 2007
How to Cite
Mullen, S. P., Mendelson, T. C., Schal, C. and Shaw, K. L. (2007), RAPID EVOLUTION OF CUTICULAR HYDROCARBONS IN A SPECIES RADIATION OF ACOUSTICALLY DIVERSE HAWAIIAN CRICKETS (GRYLLIDAE: TRIGONIDIINAE: LAUPALA). Evolution, 61: 223–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00019.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received July 18, 2006Accepted October 2, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!