TESTING FOR UNEQUAL RATES OF MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSIFICATION IN THE ABSENCE OF A DETAILED PHYLOGENY: A CASE STUDY FROM CHARACIFORM FISHES
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 299–316, February 2007
How to Cite
Sidlauskas, B. (2007), TESTING FOR UNEQUAL RATES OF MORPHOLOGICAL DIVERSIFICATION IN THE ABSENCE OF A DETAILED PHYLOGENY: A CASE STUDY FROM CHARACIFORM FISHES. Evolution, 61: 299–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00022.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Received January 30, 2006, Accepted October 17, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!