EGG-HATCHING BENEFITS GAINED BY POLYANDROUS FEMALE LOCUSTS ARE NOT DUE TO THE FERTILIZATION ADVANTAGE OF NONSIBLING MALES
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 470–476, February 2007
How to Cite
Teng, Z.-Q. and Kang, L. (2007), EGG-HATCHING BENEFITS GAINED BY POLYANDROUS FEMALE LOCUSTS ARE NOT DUE TO THE FERTILIZATION ADVANTAGE OF NONSIBLING MALES. Evolution, 61: 470–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00030.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Received June 14, 2006, Accepted October 24, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!