ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF GALL-INDUCING INSECTS WITHIN A SINGLE HOST-PLANT SPECIES
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 784–795, April 2007
How to Cite
Joy, J. B. and Crespi, B. J. (2007), ADAPTIVE RADIATION OF GALL-INDUCING INSECTS WITHIN A SINGLE HOST-PLANT SPECIES. Evolution, 61: 784–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00069.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Received April 27, 2006Accepted December 1, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!