A PHYLOGENETIC PERSPECTIVE ON ELEVATIONAL SPECIES RICHNESS PATTERNS IN MIDDLE AMERICAN TREEFROGS: WHY SO FEW SPECIES IN LOWLAND TROPICAL RAINFORESTS?
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1188–1207, May 2007
How to Cite
Smith, S. A., De Oca, A. N. M., Reeder, T. W. and Wiens, J. J. (2007), A PHYLOGENETIC PERSPECTIVE ON ELEVATIONAL SPECIES RICHNESS PATTERNS IN MIDDLE AMERICAN TREEFROGS: WHY SO FEW SPECIES IN LOWLAND TROPICAL RAINFORESTS?. Evolution, 61: 1188–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00085.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
- Received February 15, 2006Accepted December 11, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!