HAWTHORN-INFESTING POPULATIONS OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA IN MEXICO AND SPECIATION MODE PLURALITY
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1091–1105, May 2007
How to Cite
Xie, X., Rull, J., Michel, A. P., Velez, S., Forbes, A. A., Lobo, N. F., Aluja, M. and Feder, J. L. (2007), HAWTHORN-INFESTING POPULATIONS OF RHAGOLETIS POMONELLA IN MEXICO AND SPECIATION MODE PLURALITY. Evolution, 61: 1091–1105. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00091.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
- Received July 13, 2006Accepted January 11, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!