GENETICS OF INCIPIENT SPECIATION IN DROSOPHILA MOJAVENSIS. I. MALE COURTSHIP SONG, MATING SUCCESS, AND GENOTYPE X ENVIRONMENT INTERACTIONS
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 1106–1119, May 2007
How to Cite
Etges, W. J., De Oliveira, C. C., Gragg, E., Ortíz-Barrientos, D., Noor, M. A. F. and Ritchie, M. G. (2007), GENETICS OF INCIPIENT SPECIATION IN DROSOPHILA MOJAVENSIS. I. MALE COURTSHIP SONG, MATING SUCCESS, AND GENOTYPE X ENVIRONMENT INTERACTIONS. Evolution, 61: 1106–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00104.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2007
- Received November 9, 2006Accepted January 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!