THE INTENSITY OF SEXUAL SELECTION PREDICTS WEAPON SIZE IN MALE BOVIDS
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 1316–1326, June 2007
How to Cite
Bro-Jørgensen, J. (2007), THE INTENSITY OF SEXUAL SELECTION PREDICTS WEAPON SIZE IN MALE BOVIDS. Evolution, 61: 1316–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00111.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2007
- Received October 11, 2006Accepted January 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!