EVOLUTIONARY ANALYSIS OF A KEY FLORAL TRAIT IN AQUILEGIA CANADENSIS (RANUNCULACEAE): GENETIC VARIATION IN HERKOGAMY AND ITS EFFECT ON THE MATING SYSTEM
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1661–1674, July 2007
How to Cite
Herlihy, C. R. and Eckert, C. G. (2007), EVOLUTIONARY ANALYSIS OF A KEY FLORAL TRAIT IN AQUILEGIA CANADENSIS (RANUNCULACEAE): GENETIC VARIATION IN HERKOGAMY AND ITS EFFECT ON THE MATING SYSTEM. Evolution, 61: 1661–1674. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2007.00137.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received August 10, 2006Accepted February 21, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!